Monday, April 25, 2011

Jesus Christ is Risen, Alleluia!!!


I hope that you are all having a great Easter. That's right, Easter is still upon us until June 12 when we celebrate Pentecost. However, the octave of Easter only goes until this Sunday, and so you better make sure you celebrate. As a matter of fact, at Mass this morning I preached how I was somewhat disappointed because it didn’t look like anyone was rejoicing, and this is the time when we should be rejoicing the most. So, make sure to put on a smile and rejoice that the Lord has risen from the tomb. Also, don’t forget that every day during the octave of Easter is a Solemnity, so make sure to celebrate in some special way (I think I’m going to celebrate by going golfing).
Go in the peace of Christ, alleluia, alleluia.  
Thanks be to God, alleluia, alleluia.


No comments:

Post a Comment