Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Shepherding Yourself


 Many people have asked me how I record my homilies, and as I have mentioned before it is by the great people working the sound board. However, they also want to know what Mass I usually have recorded it at, and it usually is the last Mass that I do for the weekend because I think that I will finally have it all put together. Now this is usually the case, but this past weekend I definitely think that the 10:30 went al lot better than the 5:30, but I did not have the 10:30 recorded, only the 5:30 so that is the one that you can listen to if you want to. The homily was a little longer than usual, and jumped around a little bit, but I think it was a good one. I was even able to reference the Hunger Games in it, so take a listen:

No comments:

Post a Comment