Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Love does no evil to the neighbor

I mentioned in my homily (which is below) this weekend that our neighbor is not only the person that we live by, but everyone who lives here on Earth (hence the picture to the right). However, I'm glad that I was able to see many of my neighbor's from the great state of Minnesota at the Epiphany Diner. It was great to have so many people come up to the Diner and let us know how much they appreciated us being there, and how much they are going to miss the place. Once again thanks to everyone who stopped by, and know that we too are going to miss the Diner, but as we know nothing will last forever.
On a different note, you can start expecting to see my homilies posted on Tuesday instead of Monday, seeing as how my off day has changed to Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment