Monday, July 23, 2012

Following the Good Shepherd



With some help from Terry Carter and his son Bret I was able to have my homily from this past weekend video recorded, so thank you Terry and Bret.
As for the homily itself I think that it goes without saying that we should keep the victims and the families of the victims of the shooting in Colorado in our prayers. What we need to do is go to the Good Shepherd and let him guide us. God is there for us, and what we need to do is to turn to him and let him guide us in all times, good and bad.
Also, here is the audio recording of my homily. However, with the video option I am considering dropping the audio. So, if anyone out there really wants me to continue with the audio only option let me know, otherwise I will go to straight video.

Podcast Powered By Podbean

No comments:

Post a Comment